Coalition to Shelter & Support the Homeless is Hiring!
The Coalition to Shelter and Support the Homeless (CSSH) is currently seeking an experienced Part-time Executive Director/Development Director. CSSH is a 501 (c) (3) charity that operates the Central Bucks Code Blue Shelter in the winter, and support and outreach services to local unsheltered adults year-round. The position is part-time (approximately 25 hours weekly) flexible work from home schedule. We seek a dynamic leader to take this growing organization to the next level. Goals of developing a strong and diversified fundraising program, volunteer development and recruitment, administrative leadership and best practices are key factors to enhance the organization's consistent achievement of its mission and financial objectives.
• Bachelor’s degree and 2+ years of nonprofit management experience
• Experience and proficiency in event coordination and promotion and all facets
of Nonprofit fundraising
• Strong technical skills including comfort with donation and donor tracking
software, communications software (such as Constant Contact).
• Excellent oral, written and interpersonal skills.
• Candidate must reside in Central Bucks County, and be knowledgeable and
familiar with local government, nonprofit, and business communities and
• Strong work ethic and organizational skills and the ability to work
independently and remotely
• Able to work occasional nights and weekends to attend committee meetings
• Proficiency in current nonprofit development, fundraising, governance and
management best practices
Compensation and Benefits:
Salary and benefits will be competitive and commensurate with experience.
Apply for this position:
Please send a cover letter and current resume and references to Terry Lang, email@example.com.