TRANSPORTATION TO THE CODE BLUE SHELTER
Updated February 2, 2016
Please call (866) 390-0291 and/or email (firstname.lastname@example.org) CSSH if the temperature is 26 degrees or less and you need a warm bed for the night.
If you have a cell phone, it is recommended you provide the number in your phone call or email to aid Code Blue staff and van drivers. Go to one of the pick-up locations below and wait for a van with a CSSH sign/logo.
The van will depart promptly from the stop at the time specified, so please arrive 10-15 minutes prior to the posted stop time.
1. Walmart Supercenter - 100 E Street Road, Warminster, PA 18974
2. Walgreen's - 2060 Street Road, Warrington, PA 18976
3. Redner's Market - 1661 Easton Rd, Warrington, PA 18976
4. Bucks County Free Library - 150 South Pine Street, Doylestown, PA 18901
5. Wendy's - 400 North Maint Street, Doylestown, PA 18901
6. Final Stop: Code Blue Shelter, Doylestown Presbyterian Church, Entrance on Church Street. 127 E. Court Street, Doylestown, PA 18901.
No one under the influence of alcohol or drugs is permitted on the van. You must agree to abide by shelter rules. You are permitted to bring one 30-gallon bag of belongings. Upon arrival at the shelter, the CSSH Code Blue volunteer staff will write your name on the bag and place it in a secure location overnight. Your bag will be returned to you when you leave the shelter in the morning.
Beginning at approximately 7:00 a.m. the following day, the CSSH van will transport you back to the same stop from which you were picked up the night before.